Copyright (c) 2012 National Contract Management Association. All rights reserved. The listings and the contents of this work are proprietary and cannot be reproduced in any format without written permission from the copyright holder.
This webinar will cover:
- What are the factors that go into making a protest decision: chances of winning, cost, customer relations, etc.
- Where to protest: GAO, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, or the Agency? (And why going to Congress is not a good idea.)
- What are your timelines for different types of protests.
- How much proof do you need to file the protest: the difference between a good faith belief, and a fishing expedition.
- The importance of the CICA stay of performance (at GAO).
- What can't you protest at GAO, and where should you go for those issues.
- What to do if you won the contract and someone else protests.
This is a downloadable product in the form of a zip file. The zip file contains the following: - File(s) to run Webinar on Demand
-1 Read Me file
-1 printable PDF file containing the Certificate of Completion and copy of the PowerPoint slides
Webinar on Demand