Among the changes discussed will be:
- Changes to various set-aside programs, particularly those involving Women-owned Businessess;
- New changes to the definition of "contingency operations," with a corresponding change to the scorpe of the aplicable regulations;
- Modifications to the rules involving protests of task and delivery order contracts, which is particularly important given the continued growth in the use of those types of contracts;
- New rules regarding how a contractor can comment and challenge a negative past performance report;
- Executive compensation rules that tie allowable costs to, in some cases, government salaries; and,
- New changes to the conflick-of-interest regulations.
This is a downloadable product in the form of a zip file. The zip file contains the following:
- File(s) to run Webinar on Demand
-1 Read Me file
-1 printable PDF file containing the Certificate of Completion and copy of the PowerPoint slides
Copyright © 2013 National Contract Management Association. All rights reserved. The listings and the contents of this file are proprietary and cannot be reproduced in an electronic format without written permission from the copyright holder.
Webinar on Demand