- How to determine if you are selling a “commercial item,”
- How to establish the selling price,
- What is “price reasonableness” and how to support it,
- Learn about discounts and negotiated prices,
- Learn about why there is currently so much scrutiny of commercial items, and
- Find out why, if the rules are laid out in the Federal Acquisition Regulation and other regulations, so much confusion still surrounds commercial item acquisition.
This is a downloadable product in the form of a zip file. The zip file contains the following: - File(s) to run Webinar on Demand
-1 Read Me file
-1 printable PDF file containing the Certificate of Completion and copy of the PowerPoint slides
Copyright (c) 2013 National Contract Management Association. All rights reserved. The listings and the contents of this work are proprietary and cannot be reproduced in any format without written permission from the copyright holder.
Webinar on Demand