The relationships between prime and subcontractors change almost as fast as the weather, moving from joined at the hip, to resembling nothing so much as siblings on a long car trip, and back again. This program, presented by experienced government contract attorneys, will cover some of the key issues in that relationship, including important new developments.
- Teaming Agreements: emerging law on enforceability, along with some best practices;
- Subcontracting on set aside contracts: new rules significantly increase the penalities for improper subcontracts to large business, and a discussion on how to properly structure the relationship;
- Flow downs: the issue that won't go away;
- Disputes, both between prime and subcontractors, and with the government - how to "diligently perform during a dispute" language, and sponsorship agreements, define the relationships; and
- Compliance: How not to be your brother's (or prime or subcontractor partner's) keeper
This is a downloadable product in the form of a zip file. The zip file contains the following: - File(s) to run Webinar on Demand
-1 Read Me file
-1 printable PDF file containing the Certificate of Completion and copy of the PowerPoint slides
Copyright (c) 2013 National Contract Management Association. All rights reserved. The listings and the contents of this work are proprietary and cannot be reproduced in any format without written permission from the copyright holder.
Webinar on Demand