The stimulus funds are rolling out now from the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act and contract awards are being expedited. Are you prepared to meet one of the most compelling challenges facing our nation?
The Federal Acquisition Service is supporting the President's Plan in two unique ways:
• Internally as a recipient of stimulus funding through FAS automotive and the Public Building Service
• Externally by providing immediate access to established contracts for the federal, state & local governments impacted by the stimulus investment
Acquisition professionals need solutions, and FAS' Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) and Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) provide the speed, flexibility, efficiency and value required to meet the challenges ahead.
FAS has proven acquisition solutions in position now for virtually any commercial service or product category outlined within the stimulus package. Including:
• Education and Training,
• Technology and Communications,
• Facilities and Maintenance,
• Environmental and Energy Management, and
• Motor vehicles and transportation.
Who should attend?
Anyone who can utilize a MAS or GWAC
Anyone who holds a MAS or GWAC
Anyone who wants to hold a MAS or GWAC
**Presenter: Jeffery Manthos, GSA
**This is a downloadable product in the form of a zip file. The zip file contains the following:
- File(s) to run Webinar on Demand
-1 Read Me file
-1 printable PDF file containing the Certificate of Completion and copy of the PowerPoint slides